Total Management Service for Document Output TechnologyTM
Proactive management of your copier and printer environment and your suppliers with management best practices ensures
you will maintain control and get what you pay for.
Optimizon’s Total Management Service
solution is comprised of an extensive data collection and reporting
system that monitors all device information including equipment,
service contracts, invoices, operating costs, print output, device
utilization, etc. to make sure both devices and suppliers are operating
as planned and within set spending limits.
Keeping up with breakdowns, enforcing contract terms, requesting
service calls, resolving billing discrepancies, etc. are complex
and overwhelming tasks for organizations. Optimizon’s fleet
management service removes the day-to-day burdens from administrators.
It allows proactive improvement in the cost and performance of copier/printer
fleets and minimizes the constant jumping from emergency to emergency.
Optimizon’s proactive system automatically flags cost, performance
and contract variances against preset benchmarks and sets in motion
processes for immediate resolution. These processes are proven to
minimize downtime, optimize performance and provide cost control.
To ensure vendor compliance, all equipment, service, and supply
pricing terms are stored and monitored for accuracy throughout the
life of the contract, and invoices are confirmed for accuracy before
payment is made by the customer. Service calls are recorded in detail
and equipment performance is clearly defined. Copier
lease terms are also stored and analyzed to avoid missing important
dates and eliminate automatic renewals.
Optimizon clients have 24/7 online access to equipment cost and
usage information from a single or multiple vendors, including usage
trends, average cost per copy, and total cost of operation.
Optimizon Digital Imaging Fleet Management Service Benefits:
- Improve performance of document production devices
- Optimize service contract costs
- Resolve supplier invoicing errors
- Rectify sub-par device and supplier performance
- Calculate true costs of document production
- Centralize fleet information
- Ensure rightsizing of equipment based on historical data
- Identify and resolve device utilization issues
Optimizon Digital Imaging Fleet Management Service Features:
- Achieve detailed visibility into entire fleet spend
- Discover true output costs by device, workgroup, department,
- Measure and monitor equipment utilization and performance
- Implement strategies to maximize profitability and performance
- Reduce soft dollar costs associated with manual processes
- Re-deploy or remove under-performing equipment
- Renegotiate underperforming contracts
- Identify and resolve billing / invoicing issues
- Right-size equipment/service agreements as needed
- Craft tightly specified RFQs and rock-solid supplier contracts
- Speed up vendor selection and contract negotiation processes
- Improve reliability of combined fleet through better asset and
vendor performance management
- Lower management, administrative and procurement costs by centralizing
the procurement and management of all fleet devices.